Locate the song you'd like to download with our search function. Click on the song name to get to the download page. Enter the security code and click on the "Download" button to start your download.
I can't listen to some songs on your webpage.
Some songs can't be listened to online, we suggest you download the song and listen to it from your PC/MP3 player instead. Listening to songs also works best in Firefox so we suggest you use it to browse our website.
I can't see the CAPTCHA code needed to activate the download link.
If the CAPTCHA code needed to activate the DL link isn't visible, please be sure you're not having an adblock plugin/software activated in your browser. Some adblock softwares incorrectly blocks the captcha images.
The song plays in my browser instead of downloading.
This is a problem usually caused by Quicktime and Internet Explorer (We suggest you use Firefox instead!) or other similar software on your PC. Any or all of the 3 descriptions below can help you sort out this problem.
Restoring MP3 Associations
1. Open Windows Media Player
2. Press ALT+T and Click Options
3. Click File Types
4. Check Mark Mp3 and Click OK
5. Close Internet Explorer and Reopen it.
Removing Quicktime Association
1. Open Quicktime in Start > Programs > Quicktime
2. Click Edit > Preferences > Quicktime Preferences
3. Click [File Types] Tab and Uncheck MP3
4. Click [Browser] Tab
5. Click MIME Settings, and Uncheck MP3
6. Click OK Twice
Setting Default Associations
1. Click On Start > Set Program Access And Defaults
2. Click Custom and Scroll Down to Default Media Player
3. Choose a Default Media Player like Winamp
4. Press OK
How do I download/transfer songs to my MP3 player?
We suggest you turn to your players instructional manual for such info. We can't help you.
Are these downloads legal?
We're a search engine and only index content already on the web. We don't take any responsibility for the search results delivered from this website. We don't host any music!